I had a lot to do this day. And I wanted to dress up a little bit, but at the same time I didn’t. So instead of throwing on sweatpants and calling it a day, I throw on a sweatshirt instead, a high low button down shirt underneath and a long, half textured pencil skirt and patterned sneakers and called it a day. It actually was pretty cool!
Online shopping and boutiques are some of my absolute favorites, and when you combine the two it’s magical. The online boutique “Mariposa Couture” is just that, magic!
I actually reached out to the site to see just since my audience is building with my blog and I felt like it would be good to have smaller businesses featured on my blog and vice versa. But I got sent some really nice goodies to talk about and I got all sorts of compliments when I wore the pieces.
My favorite item was the necklace because it later so nicely on a collared shirt, and was subtle enough to not be too distracting but just enough where it could be a statement piece.
Mariposa Couture has fashionable, yet affordable items on their website! Perfect for updating your wardrobe on a budget. Be sure to check them out at http://www.MariposaCouture.com 🙂
Picture One: Rainbow Stud Bracelet
Picture Two: Black Chandelier Earrings
Picture Three: Butterfly Drop Earrings
Picture Four: Purple Heart Rope Bracelet
Picture Five: Black Mini Chandelier Necklace
Thank you so much to http://www.h2tfashionblog.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Liebster Award! This is awesome! The cool thing about this award is that you get nominated by other bloggers and that’s awesome because it means that you guys are actually checking my blog out and liking the content! I’m a pretty new blogger and have a lot of work to do but this is awesome! So excited!
I had a few questions to answer and here they are.
1. What inspired you to start writing?
I started writing because I felt like I can contribute to the blog community even if it is in a small way. I’m always reading the blogs everywhere and commenting so why not write my own stuff.
2. What are your top 5 hash tags?
#ootd, #stylist, #makeup, #fashion, #style
3. How long have you been blogging for?
I have been blogging for a little under a year.
4.What is your most prized wardrobe piece you have splurged on?
My most prized possession would have to be my faux fur vest right now.
5. If the sky was the limit what would you do next?
If sky was the limit for me (and it is!) I would be a runway hairstylist in New York City.
6.What is your favourite season of the year and why?
My favorite season would have to be summer because I’m warm, the clothes are cuter, and my legs are always out!
7. Top 3 items you can’t leave the house without?
I absolutely can NOT leave the house without my iPhone, chapstick, and toothbrush.
8.What is your favourite movie?
I have tie for favorite movie between Mean Girls and Devil Wears Prada.
“If it’s worth the risk, then take the fall.”
10.What grabs your eye when browsing through blogs?
Pictures and consistent posting. I love a blog that has endless content.
My questions for you:
1) What is one thing that you could talk about forever?
2) What is your absolute favorite blog?
3) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
4) What is your favorite trend ever.
5) If you could get advice from anyone famous or not, who would it be and what would you want advice on?
6) What’s your favorite song?
7) If you were on a deserted island what would you take?
8) What was your inspiration for started your blog?
9) What is one random fact about you?
10) Where do you see your blog in the next year?
My nominees are:
1. Each nominee link back to the person who nominated them.
2. Answer 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award that has less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.